High Potency Omega-3-6-9 1,200 mg Extra Strength | Clear Enteric Coated Softgels 180 Softgels
Webber Naturals Omega-3-6-9 Extra Strength 1,200 mg (180 softgels) is a high-potency plant and fish oil supplement that helps balance the body's omega levels. Omegas 3-6 and 9 are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that serve different functions in the body. Together, these nourishing fats support the following health benefits:
- support breast, colon, and prostate health
- support vascular and cardiovascular health
- help relieve joint pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- help reduce inflammation associated with lupus and endometriosis
- help decrease flaking and itchiness associated with eczema and psoriasis
- support digestive and nervous system health
- promote optimal brain function and development
- promote skin, hair, and nail health
- support healthy cholesterol, blood pressure, and triglyceride (blood fat) levels
- help relieve various PMS symptoms (e.g. mood levels, cramps, etc.)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil that supports joint and heart health.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil that supports heart and brain health.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in plant seeds (such as flaxseed). ALA supports cardiovascular health and healthy mood levels.
- Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) is a plant-derived omega-6 fatty acid with impressive disease fighting powers. Research shows that GLA helps reduce the effects of inflammation on cardiovascular disease, lung function, autoimmune conditions, and metabolic abnormalities (e.g. diabetes).
- Oleic Acid (OA) is a non-essential omega-9 fatty acid. Unlike omega-3-6 fatty acids, omega-9 can be produced naturally by the body. Research suggests that omega-9s may help lower LDL "bad" cholesterol and raise HDL "good" cholesterol. Omega-9s may also help the body control blood sugar levels.
Webber Naturals High Potency Omega-3-6-9 contains the following ingredients:
- fish oil concentrate (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)(Molecularly distilled and ultra purified) 400 mg
Omega-3 Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 120 mg
Omega-3 Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 80 mg
- flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed oil) 400 mg
Omega-3 Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 200 mg
Omega-9 Oleic Acid (OA) 52 mg
- vorage (Borago officinalis) (seed oil) 400 mg
Omega-6 Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 75 mg
Omega-9 Oleic Acid (OA) 56 mg
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel)
- natural vitamin E
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, or are taking blood thinners.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Side effects of taking Webber Naturals Omega 3-6-9 may include belching, flatulence, nausea, bloating and diarrhea.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Store away from heat and humidity.