Joint Ease | Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 300/240/300 mg 120 Capsules
Cartilage is flexible, rubbery connective tissue that provides padding for bones and joints. Webber Naturals Joint Ease Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 300/240/300 mg (120 capsules) helps with the maintenance of strong joints that are more resilient to age-related wear and tear.
- helps slow the progression of osteoarthritis
- helps maintain joint and connective tissue structure
- helps reduce pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with the degeneration of joint cartilage
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in joint fluid that stimulates the making of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)--compounds that are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Glucosamine builds cartilage and helps reduce pain, stiffness, tenderness, and swelling.
- Chondroitin attracts nutrient-rich fluids into cartilage. Cartilage requires fluid, or it becomes dry, painful, and can cause nutrient loss in joints. Chondroitin also halts the formation of certain enzymes that break down joint tissues.
- MSM is non-toxic natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. It inhibits pain impulses along nerve fibres, helping to reduce pain and muscle spasms. It also increases blood supply and softens scar tissue.
Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM contains the following ingredients:
- glucosamine sulfate (Potassium chloride from shrimp/crab exoskeleton) 300 mg
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 300 mg
- chondroitin sulfate (Sodium from bovine cartilage) 240 mg
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- rice starch
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have diabetes or asthma.
- Rare side effects of glucosamine intake include drowsiness, headache, and minor skin reactions.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not take this product if you have a shellfish allergy.