Joint Ease | Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg | SUPER Size Bottle 360 Capsules
SUPER Size Bottle | 360 capsules
Cartilage is flexible, rubbery connective tissue that provides padding for bones and joints. Webber Naturals Joint Ease Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg (360 capsules) helps with the maintenance of strong joints that are more resilient to age-related wear and tear.
- helps slow the progression of osteoarthritis
- helps maintain joint and connective tissue structure
- helps reduce pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with the degeneration of joint cartilage.
When the cartilage on the ends of joints wear down, the exposed bones rub together. Glucosamine sulfate works at a cellular level, helping treat the underlying cause of pain or inflammation, instead of just masking the pain.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in joint fluid that stimulates the making of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)--compounds that are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Glucosamine builds cartilage and helps reduce pain, stiffness, tenderness, and swelling.
Adults, take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals, or as instructed by a health care professional. Expect to use Webber Naturals Glucosamine Sulfate for a minimum of 4 weeks before benefits take effect.
Webber Naturals Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
- glucosamine sulfate 500 mg
667 mg of glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride from shrimp/crab exoskeleton providing 500 mg of glucosamine sulfate
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water)
- rice starch
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have diabetes or asthma.
- Rare side effects of glucosamine intake include drowsiness, headache, and minor skin reactions.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not take this product if you have a shellfish allergy.