Krebs Cycle | Calcium + EXTRA Vitamin D3 | 650 mg/400 IU 100 Tablets
Easy Absorption | designed especially for people 50 years or older
In Canada, 1 out of 4 women, and 1 out of 8 men, over 50 years of age suffer from osteoporosis (which causes bones to become brittle and fragile). Webber Naturals Krebs Cycle Calcium + EXTRA Vitamin D3 (100 tablets) contains calcium citrate. Many people have heard about calcium deficiencies, but few people realize that having a stomach acid deficiency could be a factor in vitamin deficiency. Calcium citrate is the easiest form of calcium to be absorbed by our bodies. The average person with low stomach acid will absorb 45% calcium citrate, compared with only 4% calcium carbonate.
Webber Naturals Krebs Cycle Calcium + EXTRA Vitamin D also contains 400 IU of vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is the most common form of vitamin D, and is a very important factor in the absorption of calcium from the intestines. Vitamin D also decreases urinary calcium wastage, and facilitates calcification (the incorporation of calcium into body tissues, such as the bones).This form of calcium is attached to available Krebs Cycle minerals for increased absorption and utilization. Krebs Cycle is essential to the production of energy molecules (ATP) and takes place in every cell of the body. Minerals bound to Krebs Cycle intermediate are readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
- In adults, calcium is essential for maintaining bone density (and helping prevent osteoporosis).
- Many older men and postmenopausal women develop a natural age-related reduction in gastric acid secretion, and therefore may have difficulties absorbing calcium.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Most of the calcium in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth.
- Hypocalcemia (chronic calcium deficiency) is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Webber Naturals Calcium + EXTRA Vitamin D3 contains the following ingredients:
- Calcium (carbonate, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate) 650 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- microcrystalline cellulose
- coating (carbohydrate gum, glycerin)
- croscarmellose sodium
- stearic acid
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read label carefully before using this product.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.