Krebs Cycle | Calcium Magnesium + Vitamin D3 | 333 mg / 166 mg / 133 IU 100 Tablets
In Canada, 1 out of 4 women, and 1 out of 8 men, over 50 years of age suffer from osteoporosis (which causes bones to become brittle and fragile). Webber Naturals Krebs Cycle Calcium Magnesium + Vitmain D3 (100 tablets) contains calcium citrate. Many people have heard about calcium deficiencies, but few people realize that having a stomach acid deficiency could be a factor in vitamin deficiency. Calcium citrate is the easiest form of calcium to be absorbed by our bodies. The average person with low stomach acid will absorb 45% calcium citrate, compared with only 4% calcium carbonate.
Webber Naturals Krebs Cycle Calcium Magnesium + D3 also contains 100 IU of vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is the most common form of vitamin D, and is a very important factor in the absorption of calcium from the intestines. Vitamin D also decreases urinary calcium wastage, and facilitates calcification (the incorporation of calcium into body tissues, such as the bones). This form of calcium is attached to available Krebs Cycle minerals for increased absorption and utilization. Krebs Cycle is essential to the production of energy molecules (ATP) and takes place in every cell of the body. Minerals bound to Krebs Cycle intermediate are readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
- In adults, calcium is essential to the maintenance of bone density; In children, to the development of bones.
- Webber Naturals Calcium Magnesium + Vitamin D helps improve the balance between the ratio of calcium and magnesium that may become off balanced in a diet.
- Vitamin D3 enhances absorption of calcium, while magnesium works with calcium to support nerves, bones, muscles and joints.
- Studies show that magnesium and calcium deficiency is linked to insomnia, and that calcium levels are higher during our deepest levels of sleep.
- Chronic insomnia is one of the main symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Most of the calcium in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth.
- Hypocalcemia (chronic calcium deficiency) is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Webber Naturals Calcium Magnesium + D3 contains the following ingredients:
- Elemental Calcium (Carbonate and Krebs Cycle sources: carbonate, citrate, fumarate, succinate, malate, glutarate) 333 mg
- Elemental Magnesium (Oxide and Krebs Cycle sources: oxide, citrate, fumarate, succinate, malate, glutarate) 167 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 3.3 mcg (133 IU)
- coating (dextrin, dextrose, lecithin, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate)
- microcrystalline cellulose
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Read label carefully before using product.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.