Liquid Calcium + Vitamin D3 | 1000mg/400IU | Sugar-Free Blueberry 500 ml
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, yet many Canadians are calcium deficient. Children, especially, require calcium in order to develop healthy bones and teeth. Webber Naturals Bone Health Liquid Calcium +Vitamin D3 Blueberry Flavour (500 ml) has no added sugar, unlike other liquid vitamins, and is the easiest, tastiest, way to get your daily recommended dose of calcium and vitmain D.
- Helps reduce bone breaks and fractures, and prevent osteoporosis
- Contains an ideal balance of phosphorus and vitamin D3 for optimal calcium absorption.
Webber Naturals Bone Health Liquid Calcium + Vitamin D3 contains calcium citrate, which is the easiest form of calcium to be absorbed by our bodies. The average person with low stomach acid will absorb 45% calcium citrate, compared with only 4% calcium carbonate.
- Phosphorus is needed to build and repair bones and teeth, help nerves function, and make muscles contract.
- As blood calcium levels rise, phosphate levels fall.
- Vitamin D is needed for your body to take in phosphate.
- Calcium controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses.
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Most of the calcium and the phosphate in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth.
- Hypocalcemia (chronic calcium deficiency) is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Adults, take 2 tablespoons per day (30mL).
Webber Naturals Liquid Calcium + Vitamin D3 contains the following ingredients:
- 1000mg - Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate)
- 200mg – Phosphorus (Tricalcium Phosphate)
- 10mcg (400IU) – Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- purified water
- citric acid
- natural blueberry flavour
- sodium ascorbate
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
- xanthan gum
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read label carefully before using this product.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.
- Use 2 hour before or 4 hours after taking any medications.
- Children dose: Children (4-9 years of age): 1 tablespoon (15 mL) daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.