Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 500/400/360 mg | Tangerine Flavour 500 ml
Cartilage is flexible, rubbery connective tissue that provides padding for bones and joints. Webber Naturals Joint Ease Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 500/400/360 mg (500 mL) helps with the maintenance of strong joints that are more resilient to age-related wear and tear.
- helps slow the progression of osteoarthritis
- helps maintain joint and connective tissue structure
- helps reduce pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with the degeneration of joint cartilage
When the cartilage on the ends of joints wear down, the exposed bones rub together. Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate work at a cellular level, helping treat the underlying cause of pain or inflammation, instead of just masking the pain. When used together, these two sulfates are especially effective at stabilizing cartilage and slowing the process of osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in joint fluid that stimulates the making of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)--compounds that are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Glucosamine builds cartilage and helps reduce pain, stiffness, tenderness, and swelling.
- Chondroitin attracts nutrient-rich fluids into cartilage. Cartilage requires fluid, or it becomes dry, painful, and can cause nutrient loss in joints. Chondroitin also halts the formation of certain enzymes that break down joint tissues.
- MSM is non-toxic natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. It inhibits pain impulses along nerve fibres, helping to reduce pain and muscle spasms. It also increases blood supply and softens scar tissue.
Webber Naturals Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM contains the following ingredients:
- glucosamine hydrochloride 500 mg
- chondroitin sulfate 400 mg
- OptiMSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane) 360 mg
- citric acid
- natural flavour (orange and tangerine)
- potassium benzoate
- purified water
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have diabetes or asthma.
- Rare side effects of glucosamine intake include drowsiness, headache, and minor skin reactions.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not take this product if you have a shellfish allergy.
- Shake well before use.