Liquid Vitamin D3 1,000 IU | Naturally Flavoured 25 ml
Webber Naturals Liquid Vitamin D3 Naturally Flavoured (25 mL) is an easy-swallow liquid vitamin D3 supplement formulated for people who don't like swallowing pills. Some health care professionals recommend that adults under the age of 50 years take 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily.
Our bodies use vitamin D in many important body functions.
- supports the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, and cells
- helps balance certain hormone
- supports immune function
- provides anti-inflammatory supports
- helps the body utilize calcium and phosphorus
- may reduce the risk of developing some cancers (e.g. colorectal, breast and colon) according to the Canadian Cancer Society (2007)
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, which means it can be stored in the body. Vitamin D is not found in many Canadians foods, and therefore many people require daily supplements in order to get enough. Some milk, fish and soy products are enriched with vitamin D, but most people don't get enough for diet alone. Our bodies produce vitamin D naturally when our skin is exposed to sunlight. Certain foods also contain vitamin D3. Vitamin D deficiencies can occur for the following reasons:
- long winters
- geographic latitude
- sunscreens that reduce UV ray exposure and vitamin D synthesis
Discover the health benefits of vitamin D! Adults, take 0.25 mL of Webber Naturals Liquid Vitamin D3 daily with food.
Webber Naturals Liquid Vitamin D3 1,000 IU contains the following ingredients:
[per 0.25 mL]
- vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU)
- medium chain triglycerides
- flaxseed oil
- natural tocopherol (vitamin E compounds)
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a health care professional.