Liver Health | Milk Thistle 150 mg with 60% Silymarin 240 Softgels
OUT OF STOCK
Webber Naturals Liver Health Milk Thistle 150 mg with 60% Silymarin (240 softgels) contains 150 mg of milk thistle seed extract in each easy-to-swallow daily softgel. Milk thistle is a flowering prickly herb and relative to the daisy and ragweed family. Milk thistle provides superior antioxidant protection that helps rejuvenate liver cells and maintain liver health. Research supports the use of milk thistle to help prevent viral and alcoholic hepatitis, and liver cirrhosis.
The liver is our body's primary detoxifying organ. Our livers are responsible for breaking down and filtering biochemical compounds, toxins and pollution, from the bloodstream. Most people's livers could use a little extra support. A healthy liver is important to overall health and vitality, and plays a vital role in many unique and essential functions.
Webber Naturals Milk Thistle contains milk thistle with 60% Silymarin. Silymarin is the key active compound in milk thistle, with the following benefits:
- stabilizes membranes
- functions as an antioxidant
- promotes liver tissue cell regeneration
Webber Naturals Milk Thistle is especially helpful to anyone experiencing the following:
- liver disease
- wanting preventative protection before exposed to toxins
- anyone who consumes high amounts of alcohol, or drugs like Tylenol
- anyone who finished a cleanse or detox
Take 1 softgel daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Webber Natuarls Milk Thistle 150 mg contains the following ingredients:
- milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) Extract (standardized to 60% silymarin) 150 mg
- dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root) Powder
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root)
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water)
- rice starch
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or prior to use if you have a liver disease. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity or allergy occurs.
- Store out of reach of children.