Liver Health with Milk Thistle 65 Capsules
The liver is the body's primary detoxifying organ. Webber Naturals Liver Health with Milk Thistle (65 capsules) contains 150 mg of milk thistle seed extract in each easy-to-swallow daily capsule. Milk thistle is a flowering prickly herb and relative to the daisy and ragweed family. Milk thistle provides superior antioxidant protection, helping rejuvenate liver cells and maintain liver health. Research supports the use of milk thistle to help prevent viral and alcoholic hepatitis, and liver cirrhosis.
Our livers are responsible for breaking down biochemical compounds, toxins and pollution, that we are exposed to. A healthy liver is important to overall health and vitality, and plays a vital role in many unique and essential functions.
Webber Naturals Liver Health contains the following 4 important natural ingredients:
- Schisandra is a twining shrub, and its dried fruit has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine. It is considered a toning and adaptogenic herb, helping improve the body’s resistance to stress and infections.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant capable of extending the life of other antioxidants like vitamin C, glutathione and vitamin E.
- Curcumin is and extract from a South Asian spice (turmeric) that's used in traditional medicine as an anti-inflammatory and for digestive complaints.
- Milk Thistle is a plant whose fruit and seeds have been used for over 2000 years to treat liver and bile duct ailments. Silymarin, the key active compound in milk thistle, is a mixture of flavonolignans, which together stabilize cellular membranes, stimulate detoxification and regenerate liver tissue.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Use for a minimum of 3 weeks before you expect to see beneficial effects.
Store away from heat and humidity.
Webber Naturals Liver Health with Milk Thistle contains the following ingredients:
- milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) Extract (60% Silymarin) 150 mg
- schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) (fruit) Powder 100 mg
- alpha lipoic acid 200 mg
- curcuminoids (Curcuma longa) (curcuminoids 13.3 mg sourced from turmeric) (rhizome) 13.3 mg
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water)
- rice starch
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Sealed for safety and freshness
- Protect from heat and humidity
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking antiplatelet medication, blood thinners or medications that may affect blood sugar levels, or if you have diabetes, gallstones, stomach ulcers, or excess stomach acid.
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a bile duct obstruction. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
- Store out of reach of children.