Magnesium 500 mg, Easy Absorption 60 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
It's estimated that as many as 80% of us are low in magnesium. Webber Naturals Magnesium 500 mg is a mineral complex of "mighty magnesium," a nutrient that supports more than 300 enzymatic functions throughout the body. Magnesium's is known to be a key player in energy production, bone formation and heart health. Many health professionals recommend taking magnesium supplements in addition to eating a magnesium-rich diet, full of leafy greens, nuts and seeds. This is because the modern diet is such that few people are consuming adequate magnesium.
Bones naturally lose their density with age. Along with calcium and vitamin D, magnesium is needed to build and maintain healthy bones and teeth. In fact, some health professionals call magnesium the unsung hero of bone health. Around half of the body's magnesium is stored in bones. Magnesium actually helps incorporate calcium into bones, which assures proper bone mineral density. Women, especially—who are at a higher risk of osteoporosis and arthritis—should monitor their magnesium intake.
Magnesium also supports detoxification. The body’s most powerful antioxidant, glutathione, is synthesized with the help of magnesium and helps the body purge chemicals, heavy metals and other toxins.
Magnesium is an important mineral for the following:
- bone and teeth health
- energy production (digesting, absorbing and utilizing proteins, fats and carbohydrates)
- weight management
- reducing stress (regulating adrenal stress hormones)
- healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- cell and tissue growth and repair
- protein synthesis
- nerve and muscle health
- normal bowel function
- relaxation of blood vessels
Magnesium deficiency is common and is associated with symptoms such as loss of appetite, headache, nausea, weakness, and fatigue. Some health professionals believe that magnesium deficiency is the underlying cause of many of today's common health conditions, which include the following:
- heart disease
- thyroid disorders
- kidney disease
- tooth decay
- nerve problems
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Take one Webber Naturals Magnesium 500 mg tablet daily with food.
Webber Naturals Magnesium 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners; No diary, wheat or yeast.
- elemental magnesium (oxide, malate, glycerophosphate) 500 mg
- microcrystalline cellulose
- coating (carbohydrate gum, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, polydextrose, triacentin)
- croscarmellose sodium
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Do not take if you have kidney disease or heart problems associated with a atrioventricular blockage.
- Consult a health care professional prior to taking Webber Naturals Magnesium if you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications.
- Store beyond the reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.
- Side effects may include diarrhea.
- This description is not a substitute for medical advice. We recommend that you consult a health care professional for more information concerning this product.