Melatonin Plus | Chewables Tropical Fruit Flavour 40 Tablets
Webber Naturals Melatonin Plus L-Theanine & 5-HTP (40 chewable tablets) a natural sleep aid that helps you fall asleep faster, and stay asleep longer. Key ingredients work together to help re-set the sleep/wake cycle (circadian rhythm), which results in less daytime fatigue associated with jet leg, shift work, or mild to moderate insomnia.
- Melatonin is naturally present in our bodies, but declines with age. Melatonin pills are widely used to help reset the body's internal clock, triggering feelings of sleepiness that helps users gain a longer, more restful sleep.
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid that is known to cause feelings of drowsiness, helping alleviate insomnia in users. It may also help reduce feelings of anxiety, depression, and stress.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid (found in green tea) that helps enhance tranquility, improving overall quality of sleep due to its ability to its calming effect on the mind, and relaxing effect on the body. Research suggests that L-Theanine helps users wake up feeling more awake and refreshed, having got a more solid sleep.
Webber Naturals Melatonin Plus contains the following ingredients:
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine 100 mg
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (L-5-HTP) (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed) 15 mg
- melatonin 1.5 mg
- stearic acid
- stearic acid
- natural flavours (mango, peach)
- magnesium silicate
- citric acid
- natural colour (orange)
- Consult a health professional for use of Webber Naturals Melatonin Plus beyond 4 weeks.
- For adults only.
- Consult a health professional prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity (i.e. St. John's Wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over-the-counter cough and/or cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication, anti-migraine medication, L-trytophan, etc.).
- Consult a health professional prior to use if you have a hormone disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension, or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications.
- Do not use if you have scleroderma.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- Some people may experience drowsiness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and/or abdominal pain.