MetaSlim Green Tea with Apple Cider Vinegar | Weight and Digestion Management 90 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
Webber Naturals MetaSlim Green Tea with Apple Cider Vinegar (90 capsules) is a unique digestion supplement and weight loss aid that combines two age-old ingredients in one easy-swallow daily supplement. MetaSlim Green Tea with Apple Cider Vinegar supports the following:
- optimal digestion
- antioxidant power
- a healthy immune system
- a health weight
Polyphenols are the key to green tea's fat busting properties. Pholyphenols are the most abundant antioxidant found in the human diet; Research shows that green tea's antioxidant power is 10 times that of vitamin C. Studies suggest that people who take green tea supplements absorb more polyphenols than individuals who drink green tea.
- The interaction between caffeine and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), an antioxidant polyphenol flavonoid from green tea, is understood to cause the body to burn calories for energy.
- Green tea increases norepinephrine (a stress hormone) which helps regulate heart rate, glucose levels, and energy.
- Polyphenols cause an enzyme in the body to dissolve excess triglyceride (blood fat), thus maintaining healthy triglyceride levels.
- Antioxidants found in green tea stimulate thermogenics, a process that helps increase metabolism without raising heart rate. Fat is released into the blood stream and then used by the body as fuel.
- eases digestion
- flushes toxins out of the body
- helps lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of developing diabetes and heart disease
Take 1 MetaSlim Green Tea with Apple Cider Vinegar capsule daily 30 minutes before meals. Take with a big glass of water.
Webber Naturals MetaSlim Green Tea with Apple Cider Vinegar contains the following ingredients:
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) extract (60% Catechins, 25% EGCG, 12.5% Caffeine) 200 mg
- apple cider vinegar
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Consult with a health care professional prior to adding Webber Naturals MetaSlim to your diet if you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, or have heart trouble.
- Apple cider vinegar might interact with diuretics, laxatives, and medicines for diabetes and heart disease. Consult a health care professional if you are using any of the these.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read label carefully, and follow manufacturer's instructions (unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional).