MultiSure for Men 50+ | BONUS 33% 60+20 Capsules
60 + BONUS 20 = 80 capsules
Webber Naturals MultiSure for Men 50+ (80 softgels) is an easy-swallow nutritional supplement specially formulated for men. MultiSure for Men 50+ contains an optimal blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts that support overall health and wellness.
- Lutein (250 mcg), known as "the eye vitamin," is a carotenoid. (organic plant pigments that function as antioxidants). Lutein filters harmful high-energy blue wavelengths (light) and protect the eye against free radical damage. Other benefits include helping prevent cataracts, retain peripheral vision, and reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Lycopene is an organic pigment found in various plant foods. Lycopene offers many health benefits, as it functions as a powerful antioxidant. Lycopene supports cellular health by blocking out toxins, but allowing important nutrients to enter the cell membrane. Lycopene supports vascular, cardiovascular, and immune health, and also has some anti-aging qualities.
- Saw palmetto extract is a rich source of essential fatty acids (anti-inflammatory and antioxidants) and phytosterols (rich in fibre and plant protein). Saw palmetto supports prostate health and may slow the progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Plant enzymes (protease, amylase, lipase and cellulase) support digestive health by breaking down food in the stomach and intestines.
MultiSure for Men 50+ provides the recommended daily dose of vitamin D3 (500 IU) for men over 50. Vitamin D, vitamin A, and calcium promote bone, joint, teeth, hair, and skin health. This unique multivitamin provides special nutritional support for men’s basic and unique health needs.
Take 2 softgel daily with meals.
To retain freshness, store away from heat and humidity.
Webber Naturals MultiSure for Men 50+ contains the following ingredients:
- beta carotene (Provitamin A) 1480 mcg/740 mcg RAE (2500 IU)
- vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate) 740 mcg RAE (2500 IU)
- vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 125 mg
- vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 33 mg (50 IU)
- vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 10 mg
- vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10 mg
- niacin 12.5 mg
- niacinamide 20 mg
- vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 12.5 mg
- biotin 50 mcg
- pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate) 20 mg
- folic acid 0.5 mg
- vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 40 mcg
- inositol 12.5 mg
- choline Bitartrate 12.5 mg
- calcium (Calcium Carbonate) 100 mg
- chromium (Chromium HVP* Chelate) 100 mcg
- iodine (Potassium Iodide) 0.025 mg
- magnesium (Magnesium Oxide) 50 mg
- manganese (Manganese HVP* Chelate) 1.5 mg
- molybdenum (Molybdenum Citrate) 20 mcg
- potassium (Potassium Citrate) 10 mg
- selenium (Selenium HVP* Chelate) 50 mcg
- zinc (Zinc HVP* Chelate) 15 mg
- copper (Copper HVP* Chelate) 0.75 mg
- vanadium (Vanadium Citrate) 25 mcg
*HVP = Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (sourced from rice)
- alfalfa juice (Medicago sativa) (whole plant) 8:1 Extract 25 mg
- citrus vioflavonoids (Citrus limonum, sinensis) (peel) 25mg
- saw palmetto (Serenoa serrulata) (fruit) 8:1 Extract 40 mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 7.5 mg
- digestive enzyme 5 mg (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase)
- grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) (95% Polyphenols) 2.5 mg
- LYC-O-MATO® Lycopene 5% (tomato extract) (fruit) 10 mg (providing 550 mcg Lycopene)
- lutein 10% (Tagetes erecta) (flower) 2.5 mg (providing 250 mcg Lutein)
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water, titanium dioxide)
- rice starch
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a health care professional.