MultiSure for Women 50+ | BONUS 33% 60+20 Capsules
60 + BONUS 20 = 80 capsules
Webber Naturals MultiSure for Women (80 softgels) is an easy-swallow nutritional supplement specially formulated for women. MultiSure for Women 50+ contains an optimal blend of vitamins, provitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts that support the overall health and wellness of women with moderately active lifestyles.
- Each dose of MultiSure contains 15 mg of iron. Iron deficiencies are common among young women, afflicting about 1 in 5 women. Tiredness, weakness, and shortness of break are all symptoms of iron deficiency. Vitamin B12 is another nutrient that helps improve vitality, and its also beneficial to skin, hair, and nails.
- Lutein (250 mcg), known as "the eye vitamin," is a carotenoid. (organic plant pigments that function as antioxidants). Lutein filters harmful high-energy blue wavelengths (light) and protect the eye against free radical damage. Other benefits include helping prevent cataracts, retain peripheral vision, and reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Plant enzymes (protease, amylase, lipase and cellulase) support digestive health by breaking down food in the stomach and intestines.
MultiSure for Women 50+ also contains 1 mg of folic acid. Folic acid is a water-soluble B-vitamin that supports the following benefits:
- helps prevent folic acid deficiency (and subsequent diseases, which include ulcerative colitis, liver disease, alcoholism, kidney dialysis, etc.)
- helps prevent anemia
- supports bowel health (helps the bowel absorb nutrients properly)
- required for energy production, immune support, and for the formation of red blood cells
- involved in producing genetic material (DNA)
Calcium, phosphorus, and vitamins A and D support bone and joint health, and may slow the progression of conditions such as osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
Take 2 MultiSure for Women 50+ capsules daily with meals.
To retain freshness, store away from heat and humidity.
Webber Naturals MultiSure for Women 50+ contains the following ingredients:
- beta carotene (Provitamin A) 1480 mcg/740 mcg RAE (2500 IU)
- vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate) 740 mcg RAE (2500 IU)
- vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 125 mg
- vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 33 mg (50 IU)
- vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 10 mg
- vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10 mg
- niacin 12.5 mg
- niacinamide 20 mg
- vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 12.5 mg
- biotin 50 mcg
- pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate) 20 mg
- folic acid 0.5 mg
- vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 40 mcg
- inositol 12.5 mg
- choline bitartrate 12.5 mg
- calcium (Calcium Carbonate) 125 mg
- chromium (Chromium HVP* Chelate) 100 mcg
- iodine (Potassium Iodide) 0.025 mg
- magnesium (Magnesium Oxide) 62.5 mg
- manganese (Manganese HVP* Chelate) 2.5 mg
- molybdenum (Molybdenum Citrate) 20 mcg
- potassium (Potassium Citrate) 10 mg
- selenium (Selenium HVP* Chelate) 50 mcg
- zinc (Zinc HVP* Chelate) 15 mg
- copper (Copper HVP* Chelate) 0.75 mg
- vanadium (Vanadium Citrate) 25 mcg
- *HVP = Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (sourced from rice)
- citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus limonum, sinensis) (peel) 25 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 7.5 mg
- digestive enzyme 5 mg (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase)
- glutamic acid (from Beta vulgaris) 5 mg
- lutein 10% (Tagetes erecta) (flower) 3 mg (providing 300 mcg Lutein)
- grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) (95% Polyphenols) 2.5 mg
- Indole-3-Carbinol 1 mg
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water, titanium dioxide)
- rice starch
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do note exceed the recommended dose, unless otherwise directed by a health care professional.