MultiSure for Women | BONUS 33% 60+20 Capsules
60 + BONUS 20 = 80 capsules
Webber Naturals MultiSure for Women (80 softgels) is an easy-swallow nutritional supplement specially formulated for women. MultiSure contains an optimal blend of vitamins, provitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts that support the overall health and wellness of women with moderately active lifestyles.
- Each dose of MultiSure contains 15 mg of iron. Iron deficiencies are common among young women, afflicting about 1 in 5 women. Tiredness, weakness, and shortness of break are all symptoms of iron deficiency. Vitamin B12 is another nutrient that helps improve vitality, and its also beneficial to skin, hair, and nails.
- Lutein (250 mcg), known as "the eye vitamin," is a carotenoid. (organic plant pigments that function as antioxidants). Lutein filters harmful high-energy blue wavelengths (light) and protect the eye against free radical damage. Other benefits include helping prevent cataracts, retain peripheral vision, and reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Plant enzymes (protease, amylase, lipase and cellulase) support digestive health by breaking down food in the stomach and intestines.
MultiSure also contains 1 mg of folic acid. Folic acid is a water-soluble B-vitamin that supports the following benefits:
- helps prevent folic acid deficiency (and subsequent diseases, which include ulcerative colitis, liver disease, alcoholism, kidney dialysis, etc.)
- helps prevent anemia
- supports bowel health (helps the bowel absorb nutrients properly)
- required for energy production, immune support, and for the formation of red blood cells
- involved in producing genetic material (DNA)
Pregnant women who take folic acid reduce the chances of their baby having neural tube defects.
Take 2 MultiSure for Women capsules daily with meals.
Webber Naturals MultiSure for Women contains the following ingredients:
- beta carotene (Provitamin A) 1500 mcg/750 mcg RAE (2500 IU)
- vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate) 750 mcg RAE (2500 IU)
- vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg
- vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 33 mg (50 IU)
- vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 10 mg
- vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10 mg
- niacin 10 mg
- niacinamide 15 mg
- vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 12.5 mg
- biotin 50 mcg
- pantothenic acid (Calcium Pantothenate) 15 mg
- folic acid 0.5 mg
- vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- inositol 10 mg
- choline bitartrate 10 m
- calcium (Calcium Carbonate) 100 mg
- chromium (Chromium HVP* Chelate) 100 mcg
- iodine (Potassium Iodide) 0.025 mg
- iron (Ferrous Fumarate) 7.5 mg
- magnesium (Magnesium Oxide) 50 mg
- manganese (Manganese HVP* Chelate) 2.5 mg
- molybdenum (Molybdenum Citrate) 12.5 mcg
- potassium (Potassium Citrate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (Selenium HVP* Chelate) 50 mcg
- zinc (Zinc HVP* Chelate) 15 mg
- copper (Copper HVP* Chelate) 0.75 mg
- vanadium (Vanadium Citrate) 12.5 mcg
*HVP = Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (sourced from rice)
- citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus limonum, sinensis) (peel) 25 mg
- para-aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 7.5 mg
- digestive enzyme 5 mg(Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase)
- lutein 10% (Tagetes erecta) (oleoresin) 5 mg (providing 500 mcg Lutein)
- grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) (95% Polyphenols) 2.5 mg
- indole-3-carbinol 1 mg
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water, titanium dioxide)
- rice starch
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a health care professional.