No Flush Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500 mg 90 Capsules
Webber Naturals Niacin 500 mg (90 capsules) contains 500 mg of niacin (also known as vitamin B3) per capsule. Niacin is an organic compound and an essential human nutrient. Niacin deficiency is associated with symptoms such as nausea, skin and mouth lesions, anemia, headaches, and fatigue.
Although few North Americans are deficient in niacin, many people can benefit from use of niacin supplements to improve high cholesterol levels, metabolism, and energy. Research shows that niacin’s effects compare favourably to cholesterol-lowering drugs.
- lowers total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol levels
- raises HDL cholesterol levels
- lowers Lp(a) lipoprotein levels
- lowers triglyceride and fibrinogen levels
Standard forms of niacin cause a "flush" of the skin, causing heat, redness and itching. While the niacin flush is harmless, it can be uncomfortable. Webber Naturals offers No Flush Niacin, also called inositol hexaniacinate (or hexanicotinate).
More health benefits of Niacin supplementation include the following:
- supports the digestive system by helping convert carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into energy.
- improves circulation by dilating blood vessels.
- helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- helps regulate blood glucose levels.
- helps maintain healthy skin
- Take 1 No Flush Niacin capsule daily with food.
Webber Naturals No Flush Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
- Niacin (nicotinic acid)(vitamin B3) 500 mg
- microcrystalline cellulose
- gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Statin drugs may react adversely with niacin.
- Oral contraceptives may deplete Vitamin B3 levels in the body.
- Niacin functions synergistically with anti-cholinergic drugs and the B complex family of vitamins.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose except on the advice of a physician.
- Niacin is a water-soluble vitamin and the body generally flushes out any excess in the urine.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.