Omega-3 (200 mg) 100% Wild Source Alaskan Salmon Oil 1,200 mg | Clear Enteric Coated Softgels 220 Softgels
100% Wild Source
Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon & Fish Oil 1,200 mg (220 softgels) is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. Wild salmon also have the highest source of alpha carotenoids available for extraction. Studies show that fish oil supplements may help reduce the risk of developing heart disease, depression, dementia, cancer, and arthritis.
- helps lower triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood stream that's been linked to heart disease)
- may help slow the growth of plaques in arteries
- reduces inflammation in blood vessels, joints, etc.
- helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and support total cholesterol levels
- helps improve blood circulation
- contains alpha carotenoids (precursors to vitamin A) that function as antioxidants and may help repair oxidation damage.
- supports cognitive function and mood (helps reduce symptoms of depression)
- helps reduce inflammation, pain and stiffness associated with certain health conditions, such as as rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease
Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oils improve circulation and cardiovascular health. That's because omega-3s are "good fats," unlike bad saturated fats that are found in other meats. EPA and DHA (found cold water fish oil with omega-3) are essential omega-s fatty acids (i.e. polyunsaturated, or highly unsaturated fat) that help maintain the healthy function of the body.
EPA and DHA (which have the strongest health benefits out of all omega-3s) are converted into hormone-like substances called prostaglandins. Not only do they help improve mental focus and cognitive function (also helping prevent mental abnormalities, such as Alzheimer's and dementia), but EPA and DHA insulate the body against heat loss, thus providing the body with more energy.
Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon & Fish Oil uses clear enteric softgel technology, which is non-toxic and easily broken down and absorbed in the stomach. This assures optimal nutrient delivery and no fishy aftertaste!
Take 1-2 Wild Alaskan Salmon Omega-3 softgels daily with meals.
Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Clear Enteric Coated contains the following ingredients:
- wild Alaskan salmon oil 1200 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 90 mg
- DHA Omega 3 (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 110 mg
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
- enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, sodium alginate, purified stearic acid)
- natural tocopherols
- For adults, age 19 years and older.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking blood thinning medication.
- Store out of reach of children.