Omega-3 (300 mg) 100% Wild Source Alaskan Salmon & Fish Oil 1,000 mg | BONUS 20% More 180 Softgels
100% Wild Source | 180 for the price of 150
Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon & Fish Oil 300 mg (180 softgels) is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. Wild salmon also have the highest source of alpha carotenoids available for extraction. Studies show that fish oil supplements may help reduce the risk of developing heart disease, depression, dementia, cancer, and arthritis.
- helps lower triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood stream that's been linked to heart disease)
- may help slow the growth of plaques in arteries
- reduces inflammation in blood vessels, joints, etc.
- helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and support total cholesterol levels
- helps improve blood circulation
- contains alpha carotenoids (precursors to vitamin A) that function as antioxidants and may help repair oxidation damage.
- supports cognitive function and mood (helps reduce symptoms of depression)
- helps reduce inflammation, pain and stiffness associated with certain health conditions, such as as rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease
Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oils improve circulation and cardiovascular health. That's because omega-3s are "good fats," unlike bad saturated fats that are found in other meats. EPA and DHA (found cold water fish oil with omega-3) are essential omega-s fatty acids (i.e. polyunsaturated, or highly unsaturated fat) that help maintain the healthy function of the body.
EPA and DHA (which have the strongest health benefits out of all omega-3s) are converted into hormone-like substances called prostaglandins. Not only do they help improve mental focus and cognitive function (also helping prevent mental abnormalities, such as Alzheimer's and dementia), but EPA and DHA insulate the body against heat loss, thus providing the body with more energy.
Take 1-2 Omega-3 Wild Salmon softgels daily with meals.
Webber Naturals Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil contains the following ingredients:
- wild source salmon & fish oils 1,000 mg
Providing 300 mg of omega-3 fatty acids:
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA ) 120 mg
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
- natural tocopherols (vitamin E)
- For adults, age 19 years and older.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking blood thinning medication.
- Store out of reach of children.