Omega-3 and CoQ10 with Plant Sterols (417 / 50 / 370 mg) 60 Softgels
Webber Naturals Cardio Support Omega-3 and CoQ10 with Plant Sterols 417 / 50 / 370 mg (60 softgels) is a potent supplement containing high quality fish oils, plant sterols, and Coenzyme Q10. Together, these nutrients support cardiovascular health and proper circulation, and the following benefits:
- lower total cholesterol and LDL "bad" cholesterol
- raise HDL "good" cholesterol
- reduces serum triglycerides (blood fat)
- help prevent cardiovascular complications associated with diabetes
- counteract insulin resistance and chronic inflammation
- support cognitive health and brain function
- reduce frequency of migraine headaches
- promote prostate health
- CoQ10 is a fat-soluble substance that is similar to a vitamin, and that is found in every cell in our bodies. CoQ10 functions as an antioxidant, helping the body recycle vitamin E and slow effects of free radical damage and aging.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid that supports joint and heart health.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid that supports heart and brain health.
Adults, take 1-2 softgels daily with meals.
Webber Naturals Omega-3 & CoQ10 with Plant Sterols contains the following ingredients:
- MEG-3 Fish oil concentrate (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)(molecularly distilled, ultra purified) 417 mg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids 225 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 150 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 75 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (bacteria or yeast) 50 mg
- Free Plant Sterols 370 mg
(Glycine max (seed), Brassica napus (whole), Gossypium herbaceum (seed), Zea mays (whole))
(Containing 80% beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol and Stigmasterol)
- Store out of reach of children.
- For freshness, store away from heat and humidity.
- Consults a health care professional if migraine symptoms continue or worsen.
- Consult a health care professional prior to using Webber Naturals Omega-3 and CoQ10 with Plant Sterols if you are pregnant or nursing.