Omega-3 Super Concentrate 1,065 mg | EPA 400 mg DHA 200 mg 80 Capsules
Webber Naturals Omega-3 Super Concentrate 1,065 mg (80 capsules) is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids that are found in fish oils. Studies show that omega-3s reduce the risk of developing heart disease, depression, dementia, cancer, and arthritis.
- helps lower triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood stream that's been linked to heart disease)
- slows the growth of plaques in arteries
- reduces inflammation in blood vessels, joints, etc.
- helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- helps lower total cholesterol levels and LDL "bad" cholesterol
- helps improve blood circulation
Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oils improve circulation and cardiovascular health. That's because omega-3s are "good fats," unlike bad saturated fats that are found in other meats. EPA and DHA (found cold water fish oil with omega-3) are essential omega-s fatty acids (i.e. polyunsaturated, or highly unsaturated fat) that help maintain the healthy function of the body.
EPA and DHA (which have the strongest health benefits out of all omega-3s) are converted into hormone-like substances called prostaglandins. Not only do they help improve mental focus and cognitive function (also helping prevent mental abnormalities, such as Alzheimer's and dementia), but EPA and DHA insulate the body against heat loss, thus providing the body with more energy.
- Webber Naturals Super Concentrate contains 400 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA.
Research show that consuming 1000 mg of essential fatty acids per day significantly reduced the risk of cardiac disease. Because most individuals do not consume 3 or more servings of fish each week, supplementing with fish oils is advised.
Take 1-3 Omega-3 Super Concentrate softgels daily with meals.
Webber Naturals Omega-3 Super Concentrate 1,065 mg contains the following ingredients:
- Fish Oil Concentrate (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)(MEG-3 brand fish oil concentrate molecularly distilled, ultra purified) 1,065 mg
Providing 630 mg of the following omega-3 fatty acids:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 400 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 200 mg
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
- natural tocopherols
- For adults, age 19 years and older.
- Do not use if you have a fish allergy.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Store out of reach of children.