Osteo Joint Ease with InflamEase | Glucosamine MSM Chondroitin 80 Caplets
ultra strength | fast relief
Webber Naturals Osteo Joint Ease with InflamEase (80 caplets) is a 100% all-natural daily supplement that helps repair the root cause of aches and pains caused by osteoarthritis. Osteo Joint Ease with InflamEase works by reducing inflammation and supporting long-term joint health (instead of just masking pain).
The following natural ingredients in Osteo Joint Ease with InflamEase are responsible for many of its health benefits:
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in joint fluid that stimulates the making of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)--compounds that are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Glucosamine builds cartilage and helps reduce pain, stiffness, tenderness, and swelling.
- Chondroitin attracts nutrient-rich fluids into cartilage. Cartilage requires fluid, or it becomes dry (causing pain) and can cause nutrient loss in joints. Chondroitin also halts the formation of certain enzymes that break down joint tissues.
- MSM is non-toxic natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. It inhibits pain impulses along nerve fibres, helping to reduce pain and muscle spasms. It also increases blood supply and softens scar tissue.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, and essential to the maintenance of healthy bones and connective tissues (including skin, tendon, and cartilage).
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA), sometimes called "the fountain of youth," is a cushioning agent present in joints, nerves, skin, hair, and eyes. As far as joint health goes, HA functions as a shock-absorbing lubricating fluid. It also prevents cartilage destruction caused by free radicals.
The unique formula InflamEase is a combination of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving botanicals that help relieve constant, nagging pain. Get your life back.
Take 2 Osteo Joint Ease caplets daily.
Webber Naturals Osteo Joint Ease with InflamEase contains the following ingredients:
[per caplet (a tablet shaped like a capsule)]
- Glucosamine Sulfate (Potassium chloride from shrimp/crab exoskeleton) 750 mg
- MSM (methylsufonylmethane) 300 mg
- chondroitin sulfate (Sodium from bovine cartilage) 200 mg
- Collagen Type II (hydrolyzed chicken cartilage) 7.5 mg
- hyaluronic acid 7.5 mg
- Manganese (Sulfate monohydrate) 0.75 mg
- Boron (Sodium tetraborate) 0.225 mg
- InflamEase Bio Standard process super extract formula (patent pending) 100 mg
Ultra Fruit blend (76% polyphenols): Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Blueberry Extract (Vaccinium corymbosum), Strawberry Extract (Fragaria vesca), Raspberry Extract (Rubus idaeus), Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus).
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) (gum) Extract (60% boswellic acids) 50 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 25:1 Extract 15 mg
- croscarmellose sodium
- coating (carbohydrate gum, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- Consult a health care professional for use beyond 8 weeks.
- Do not take this product if you have a shellfish or egg allergy.
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have diabetes or asthma.
- Rare side effects of glucosamine intake include drowsiness, headache, and minor skin reactions.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Store away from heat and humidity to retain freshness.