Prostate Health | Saw Palmetto Extract 160 mg | BONUS 50% More Softgels 60 Gelcaps
OUT OF STOCK
Webber Naturals Saw Palmetto 160 mg (60 softgels) is a natural supplement that supports prostate health and helps alleviate symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto is a berry extract that comes from a small palm plant (Sereno repens). The extract has been used for centuries in traditional herbal medicines that are used to help relieve urinary symptoms.
As men age, their prostates continue to grow, although symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland usually only create problems in men over 50. Recent scientific studies have shown a significant benefit to prostate health when saw palmetto extract is consumed on a regular basis.
- Saw Palmetto Extract is a rich source of essential fatty acids (anti-inflammatory and antioxidants) and phytosterols (rich in fibre and plant protein). Saw palmetto supports prostate health and may slow the progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Some studies suggest that taking saw palmetto blocks the production and release of a male hormone, called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). These studies say that inhibiting DHT supports prostate health, prostate development, and may even help prevent prostate cancer.
Men, take 1-2 Saw Palmetto Extract softgels twice daily.
Webber Naturals Prostate Health Saw Palmetto Extract contains the following ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Serenoa repens) 160 mg
Standardized to contain 85–95% fatty acids and sterols.
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob)
In a base of pumpkin seed oil and flaxseed oil.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a health care professional.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) can be a serious concern. We recommend that you visit with a health care professional to rule out the possibility of cancer or another serious illness before taking this product.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking any other medications.
- Saw palmetto may cause mild side effects, including stomach discomfort.
- Some men using saw palmetto have reported side effects, such as tender breasts and a decline in libido.