RoyalRed Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg 60 Softgels
100% krill oil from sustainable sources
Webber Naturals RoyalRed Krill Oil 500 mg (60 softgels) is a leading source of animal-based essential omega-3 dietary fats. RoyalRed Krill Oil contains oil made from shrimp-like creatures that live in the world's oceans. Since our bodies can't produce omega-3s by itself, we have to get them from our diet.
- Krill oil is easily and quickly absorbed by the body due to the presence of phospholipid omega-3s (which are already connected to dietary fat molecules, and are therefore ready to be used by the body).
- RoyalRed Krill Oil softgels leave behind no fishy odour or after-taste.
Omega-3 fatty acids supports heart, vascular, and immune health, and studies suggest that Webber Naturals RoyalRed Krill Oil reduces LDL, and increases HDL, to help maintain total normal range cholesterol.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid in krill oil that supports joint and heart health.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid in krill oil that supports heart and brain health.
- Alpha linolenic acid (ALA) is a short chain omega-3 fatty acid in krill oil that promotes cardiovascular helath.
Webber Naturals RoyalRed Krill Oil may also help relieve premenstrual symptoms (PMS). PMS is now known to be a condition of excess estrogen, and a corresponding deficiency of progesterone. Nutrition is one of the ways to help relieve PMS symptoms, with highly nutritious substances such as krill oil being able to help control inflammation, fluid balance, and mood.
Webber Naturals RoyalRed Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
No gluten. No dairy. No artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners.
- krill oil (body oil from Euphausia superba) 500mg
- total omega-3 100mg
- eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): 52.5mg
- docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 25mg
- softgel capsule (gelatin [bovine], glycerin, purified water, ethyl vanillin)
- flaxseed oil
- Formulated for adults over 19 years of age.
- Do not take if you are allergic to shellfish.
- We recommend you talk to a health care professional before you begin taking RoyalRed Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg (especially if you are pregnant or nursing).
- Store out of reach of children.