RoyalRed Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg Plus | Extra Strength Antioxidant 60 Softgels
Webber Naturals RoyalRed Krill Oil 500 mg Plus Extra Strength (60 softgels) is a highly concentrated antioxidant and leading source of animal-based essential omega-3 dietary fats. RoyalRed Krill Oil Plus contains 500 mg of krill oil per easy-to-swallow softgel. Krill are shrimp-like creatures that live in the world's oceans. Since our bodies can't produce omega-3s by itself, we need to get them from our diet.
- Krill oil is easily and quickly absorbed by the body due to the presence of phospholipid omega-3s (which are already connected to dietary fat molecules, and are therefore ready to be used by the body).
- RoyalRed Plus softgels leave behind no fishy odour or after-taste.
- RoyalRed Plus (as oppose to regular RoyalRed) has lower dose of EPA and DHA, but includes the following antioxidants: astaxanthin, vitamin A, and vitamin E.
Astaxanthin functions as an antioxidant, and is the chemical that colours certain marine life red or pink. Astaxanthin helps protects cells against damage, and supports immune system functions.
Omega-3 fatty acids supports heart, vascular, and immune health, and studies suggest that Webber Naturals RoyalRed Krill Oil Plus reduces LDL, and increases HDL, to help you maintain total normal range cholesterol.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid in krill oil that supports joint and heart health.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a long chain omega-3 fatty acid in krill oil that supports heart and brain health.
- Alpha linolenic acid (ALA) is a short chain omega-3 fatty acid in krill oil that promotes cardiovascular helath.
Webber Naturals RoyalRed Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg contains the following ingredients:
No gluten. No dairy. No artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners.
- krill/fish oil complex (body oil from Euphausia superba) 500 mg
- omega-3 150 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 75 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 45 mg
- Phospholipids 210 mg
- Esterified Astaxanthin 200 mcg
- softgel capsule (gelatin,, glycerin, purified water, ethyl vanillin)
- medium chain triglycerides
- ascorbyl palmitate
- rosemary extract
- For adults, age 19 years and older.
- Do not take if you have an allergy to shellfish.
- We recommend you talk to a health care professional before you begin taking RoyalRed Omega-3 Krill Oil (especially if you are pregnant or nursing).