Triple Strength | Glucosamine HCL Chondroitin Sulfate 750/600 mg | Joint Ease 90 Tablets
Cartilage is flexible, rubbery connective tissue that provides padding for bones and joints. Webber Naturals Triple Strength Glucosamine HCL chondroitin Sulfate 750/600 mg (90 capsules) helps with the maintenance of strong joints that are more resilient to age-related wear and tear.
- helps slow the progression of osteoarthritis
- helps maintain joint and connective tissue structure
- helps reduce pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with the degeneration of joint cartilage
- the hydrochloride form of glucosamine is more concentrated than the sulfate form
When the cartilage on the ends of joints wear down, the exposed bones rub together. Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate work at a cellular level, helping treat the underlying cause of pain or inflammation, instead of just masking the pain. When used together, these two sulfates are especially effective at stabilizing cartilage and slowing the process of osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in joint fluid that stimulates the making of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)--compounds that are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Glucosamine builds cartilage and helps reduce pain, stiffness, tenderness, and swelling.
- Chondroitin attracts nutrient-rich fluids into cartilage. Cartilage requires fluid, or it becomes dry, painful, and can cause nutrient loss in joints. Chondroitin also halts the formation of certain enzymes that break down joint tissues.
Adults, take 2 tablets daily with meals, or as instructed by a health care professional. Expect to use Webber Naturals Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulfate for a minimum of 4 weeks before benefits take effect.
To retain freshness, store away from heat and humidity.
Webber Naturals Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin contains the following ingredients:
- chondroitin sulfate 600 mg
- glucosamine hydrochloride 750 mg
- microcrystalline cellulose
- purified water
- croscarmellose sodium
- stearic acid
- coating (carbohydrate gum, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have diabetes or asthma.
- Rare side effects of glucosamine intake include drowsiness, headache, and minor skin reactions.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not take this product if you have a shellfish allergy.