Vitamin B12 1,200 mcg TIMED RELEASE | BONUS 33% More Tablets 80 Tablets
60 + BONUS 20 = 80 tablets
Webber Naturals Time Release Vitamin B12 1,200 mcg (80 tablets) contains 1,200 mcg of vitamin B12 per tablet. Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient, which means that the body can't produce it on its own. Having enough vitamin B12 in your diet can support the following body functions:
- increased energy and endurance
- reduced risk of developing heart disease and dementia
- healthy production of blood cells
- Older adults (especially people over the age of 50) who do not have enough hydrochloric acid in their stomach to absorb vitamin B12.
- People with anemia whose bodies can't absorb vitamin B12 as well.
- People who have had gastrointestinal surgery (i.e. weight loss surgery) or who have digestivedisorders, such as celiac disease or Crohn's disease. Certain conditions sometimes decrease the amount of vitamin B12 that the body can absorb.
- People who do not eat enough dietary sources of vitamin B12.
- Certain medications (Metformin, proton pump inhibitors) can create vitamin B12 deficiencies.
In extreme cases, vitamin B12 deficiency can cause damages to the nervous system. Other symptoms include the following:
- tiredness and weakness
- loss of appetite
- weight loss
- megaloblastic anemia
- nerve problems (e.g. numbness and tingling in the hands and feet)
- dementia and poor memory
- soreness of the mouth or tongue
Webber Naturals Time Release Vitamin B12 contains the following ingredients:
No added colours, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, wheat, or yeast.
- vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1,200 mcg
- dicalciuim phosphate dihydrate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- carbohydrate gum
- coating (dextrin dextrose, lecithin, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate)
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- We recommend that you consult a health care professional to determine if this product is right for you, and to determine your daily recommended dose.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Store away from heat and humidity.