Vitamin B12 1000 mcg | BONUS 33% More 80 Tablets
sublingual quick-dissolving tablets | 60 tablets + BONUS 20 = 80 tablets
Webber Naturals Vitamin B12 1000 mcg (80 sublingual tablets) contains vitamin B12, which is an essential nutrient that are bodies obtain from various foods. Vitamin B12 deficiencies are rare, although a small percentage of individuals do have trouble absorbing dietary vitamin B12.
- Individuals with a vitamin B12 deficiencies report symptoms and illnesses that often include anemia, asthma, weakness and fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss, depression, vision problems, and constipation.
As well as helping prevent these symptoms and illnesses, vitamin B12 also plays an important role in the following bodily functions:
- the prevention of nerve damage by maintaining myelin (the fatty cover and protects nerve endings)
- helping maintain healthy red blood cells
- supporting proper brain function
- converting carbohydrates into glucose
- regulating the nervous system
- promoting overall digestive health
- improving good cholesterol levels
- maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails
Webber Naturals Vitamin B12 1000 mcg contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- No known side effects when taken at proper dose.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication(s).
- Store out of reach of children.