Vitamin B12 2,500 mcg | Sublingual Tablets with Natural Cherry Flavour 60 Tablets
Sublingual tablets | Natural Cherry flavour
Webber Naturals Vitamin B12 2500 mcg with Natural Cherry Flavour (60 tablets) contains 2,500 mcg of vitamin B12 per sublingual tablet. Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient, which means that the body can't produce it on its own. Having enough vitamin B12 in your diet can support the following body functions:
- increased energy and endurance
- reduced risk of developing heart disease and dementia
- healthy production of blood cells
Webber Naturals Vitamin B12 is contained in sublingual tablets, so the nutrients are easily absorbed under the tongue, bypassing the stomach and sending the vitamin directly into the bloodstream.
Natural sources of vitamin B12 exist (e.g. beef, eggs and fish), but there are many individuals whose bodies can't absorb this vitamin, and rely on supplements in order to maintain their health. These individuals may include the following:
- Older adults (especially people over the age of 50) who do not have enough hydrochloric acid in their stomach to absorb vitamin B12.
- People with anemia whose bodies can't absorb vitamin B12 as well.
- People who have had gastrointestinal surgery (i.e. weight loss surgery) or who have digestive disorders, such as celiac disease or Crohn's disease. Certain conditions sometimes decrease the amount of vitamin B12 that the body can absorb.
- People who do not eat enough dietary sources of vitamin B12.
- Certain medications (Metformin, proton pump inhibitors) can create vitamin B12 deficiencies.
- tiredness and weakness
- loss of appetite
- weight loss
- megaloblastic anemia
- nerve problems (e.g. numbness and tingling in the hands and feet)
- dementia and poor memory
- soreness of the mouth or tongue
Webber Naturals Vitamin B12 2,500 mcg Natural Cherry Flavour contains the following ingredients:
[per sublingual tablet]
- vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 2,500 mcg
- croscarmellose sodium
- natural cherry flavour
- vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- We recommend that you consult a health care professional to determine if this product is right for you, and to determine your daily recommended dose.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Store away from heat and humidity.