Vitamin E 400 IU | BONUS 33% More Softgels 90 Softgels
90 + BONUS 30 = 120 softgels
Webber Naturals Vitamin E 400 IU (120 softgels) contains 400 IU of naturally-sourced (i.e. more bioavailable) vitamin E that's been extracted using cold pressing methods that offer more protection for tocopherols. Vitamin E is the generic name for a group of fat-soluble tocopherols (certain chemical compounds) with antioxidant properties.
- helps protect the cells from free radical damage (i.e. oxidative damage)
- provides vascular and cardiovascular support
- supports immune function and metabolic processes
- may help balance cholesterol
- may help reduce the risk of stroke
- promotes skin, nail and hair health
- acts as a co-enzyme, assisting enzymes in a variety of biological functions
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient, which means the body can't produce it on its own. Vitamin E has to be obtained through diet or supplements. In today's world, where we are exposed to environmental chemicals (i.e. air pollution, processed foods, etc.), nutrients such as vitamin E are required to help our body flush out toxins and make room for important nutrients.
Vitamin E is known for its anti-aging qualities, because of research that shows that vitamin E helps speed up cell regeneration; many people use vitamin E to help treat scars, acne wrinkles. That's because vitamin E helps the skin retain moisture.
Adults, take 1 Webber Naturals Vitamin E 400 IU daily.
Webber Naturals Vitamin E 400 IU contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 268 mg ATE (400 IU)
- softgel gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
- soybean oil
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.