Women's Health | Evening Primrose Oil 500mg | GLA 50 LA 325 180 Softgels
Women's health | Value Pack
Webber Naturals Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg (180 softgels) contains evening primrose oil, extracted from the seed of the evening primrose plant, which is a rich source of omega-6 essential fatty acids and (subsequently) gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Evening Primrose oil is used as an natural anti-inflammatory, and may therefore relieve various swelling aches and pains that are often associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopause, such as bloating, breast tenderness, and cramping.
The body converts GLA into postaglandins (PGs), which are hormones necessary for various important body functions, such as the maintenance of joint cell structure and function, and developing signs of acute inflammation.
- helps improve overall well-being
- helps improve hair, nail, and skin health
- helps relieve PMS and menopause inflammation pain
- helps relieve numbness and tingling in diabetes
- helps relieve joint pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- helps clear skin problems (like eczema, acne, and rosacea)
- may help lower risk for stroke and heart attack
- may help lower cholesterol
Webber Naturals Evening Primrose Oil 500 mg (180) contains the following ingredients:
- Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) (seed) 500 mg
Gamma-Linolenic Acid 50 mg
Cis-Linoleic Acid 325 mg
- vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
- If you are pregnant, nursing, are epileptic, or have a bleeding disorder, consult a health care professional prior to using Webber Naturals Evening Primrose Oil. Possibly unsafe.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended the dose unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.
- When properly dosed, side effects are rare. Some people may experience diarrhea, skin rashes, or nausea.